Most days, I have a pretty bright bulb upstairs. But it's clear I was missing the obvious. All these years.
See, I'd been doing just fine, bumping along working with clients and serving my members and giving out free Alignment Kits. I'm even working on a certification program for business coaches so you'll have people you can hire that will understand who you are and how to help you better.
And then, a few thousand of you came into my world in two short weeks, and you let me know a few things. Really important things.
From emailing with many of you these past few weeks, these things are super clear:
1) You LOVE my Alignment Grid and Four States of Being webinars. I mean, you love them so much, I'm pretty sure if they were people, you'd want to marry them.
2) Some of you want my help, either through hiring me or through getting help via my membership program.
3) But for the rest of you, what I missed is that there is a GAP you want me to fill between the webinars, and tapping into my abilities by asking me stuff and hiring me.
I'm hearing you say things like:
- "I found my place on the Grid. I'm delighted and feel so FREE! Now what do I do?"
- "Can you give me some examples of people in my box?"
- "What are some ways I can monetize from my newly-discovered box?"
- "How can I use the Grid to shift my business to become more "me" and more profitable?"
So, I just want you to know, I hear you, and in short order I'll be offering a brand new Alignment Grid program that's budget-friendly, straight-forward, doesn't require hiring me by the hour, and will answer all the questions you are longing to get answers to. And at the same time, I'll be sharing with you the brand new Grid (think of it like an upgrade) that's going to make everything ever clearer for you. You're going to see a couple of key enhancements, and terminology changes.
I'm working away on your new program right now, and you can expect to hear more about it in early December.
So, enjoy your weekend, and meanwhile, I'll get back to creating. While you're here, enjoy the other articles! And if you have other general questions about the Grid, by all means place them in the comments below.
PS A lot of you have asked me if I help anyone other than "helping professionals." Yes, I do, and the Grid can be applied to absolutely any entrepreneurial endeavor. That changed a long time ago, but we just haven't had a chance to change up the video. You'll see how it will all come together when you get a look at the new Grid. Stay tuned …