Earlier this summer I held a series of clinics called “6 Ways to Use Your Archetype In Your Business for More Easy, Joy and Revenue.” After the clinics and the juicy Q&A sessions were over, it became clear from the participants’ input that everyone needs help with one thing: creating marketing pipelines that work and that feel good inside.
What is a marketing pipeline, and why should you care?
A marketing pipeline is what makes you the money. It’s what allows you to systematically build an email list of loyal followers. It’s the practical application of your archetype. It’s what causes people to readily buy your products, programs and services. You might even have one in your business already and you weren’t aware of it.
It’s how you engage your potential buyer from the time they come into your world until they say yes to your offer and pay you. Think of it like a turnpike or tollway, and your potential buyer is driving along toward their destination.
Down the road is your offer. Every now and then they come up to a toll plaza, where they can either pay the toll (through clicking, reading, listening, or paying you something), or they can take the “exit chute.”
Your ideal buyers will make it all the way to your destination. Non-ideal buyers will, at some point, take the exit chute.
And you end up with buyers who are ALIGNED with your solution. (Let’s not overcomplicate this! That’s really all you need know at this point.)
A pipeline guides people who come into your world, without taking up your time. A well-designed pipeline does almost all the work for you.
It works behind the scenes, and if done correctly it will cause you to easily find your ideal buyers, and for those buyers to easily decide whether yours is the right solutions for them.
Notice I did not say that it “gets your ideal buyer to say yes.”
This is why I don’t call it a funnel. The word funnel used to be such a good way to describe a good marketing strategy, but the online marketing world has ruined this word. Most people teach that funnels are a way to essentially get what you want — to manipulate your buyer.
That’s why I call it a pipeline. In Archetype Alignment™ world, we don’t manipulate people. We don’t try to show them all the reasons to say yes. We empower them to choose.
We engage with them in a way that our ideal client can simply align with our offer and already know whether they want to buy before the offer comes. So you never have to “overcome objections” or “learn how to get them to find the money” any of that other sales-y stuff.
The Pipelines Intensive is almost ready and I will be offering a limited number of spots for this Beta (first-time) program. (I need to limit the number of participants because I will be personally brainstorming with all of you during our breakout sessions.)
By participating right now, you’ll be given a huge price break in exchange for your patience as we navigate our very first offering this particular program.
In the Pipelines Intensive you’ll learn what an aligned marketing pipeline is and how to design one for your business. You’ll receive general instruction about the concept and then break into groups based on your archetypes, where I’ll share examples and share ideas for how to design your own pipeline. You’ll have a chance to brainstorm with me and other creative people (including my Certified Ambassadors, who bring with them expert skill sets from branding to business models to marketing strategy to more).
Once we kick off, you’ll receive curriculum to listen to, watch or read, with Q&A sessions to support you at each stage of the curriculum. In addition, I’ll be leading breakout sessions divided up by archetypes where we’ll brainstorm on ideas for your pipeline, and my Certified Ambassadors will also be available to mentor you during these sessions.
You’ll be expected to participate and keep up, just like you were taking a class at university. You should attend the Q&As live if at all possible, but if you can’t make it, you can submit your question ahead of time and listen to a recording. This is not a program to purchase and place on your digital shelf where it gathers virtual dust.
It is PURE GOLD to understand your archetype inside and out and be able to choose marketing in a streamlined way that’s aligned for you. That’s what this program is all about … aligning!
If you join us, you’ll have access to the first stage of curriculum on September 28.
Content will be released on most Mondays and you may access it any time that’s convenient for you during the week. That will be followed up with a Q&A session where you can bring your questions about the curriculum.
Q&As will be held Fridays for as long as needed at 11 am Eastern / 8 am Pacific / 4 pm UK / 5 pm Netherlands. (After daylight savings, the UK and Europe times will shift by one hour.)
Sometimes Q&As will be every week; other times every two weeks, depending on the depth of the content. You’ll receive a schedule of these when you register.
The Pipelines Intensive will go as long as it needs to, but we estimate that six weeks is about right. If we need to extend the time or hold more Q&As or classes, we will. If we finish sooner, that’s okay, too.
For breakout groups we will get your input on scheduling and choose times that work best for the majority of people in your group. It may happen that not everyone’s time zone will be perfectly accommodated, but the sessions will be held during waking hours for North America and Europe.
If you aren’t able to attend your breakout group live, you’ll be able to listen to a recording.
*If you live in Australia / NZ / Asia, we do not recommend signing up for this class, because breakout groups will probably happen during your sleeping hours.*
The Pipelines Intensive is right for you if:
- You’re out of startup mode, have learned a few things, and have brought in at least a few clients.
- You’re seriously dedicated to building your business (not a dabbler or hobbyist).
- You know who your ideal buyer is. (We won’t be covering basic stuff like that in this class.)
- You want to build your list, fill your practice, sell info products, get on stage or use your content to develop an online or offline pipeline.
- You are familiar with the Archetype Alignment™ Grid and are willing to get creative and align with your archetypes.
- You actively market yourself and have tried several different approaches (even if they failed).
- You are willing to invest in yourself and your business with your time, energy and money.
The Pipelines Intensive is NOT right for you if:
- You’re in startup and have not brought in clients yet.
- You haven’t honed your unique approach, method or content yet. In fact, when you think about this, you draw a blank.
- You’re in survival (it’s just not a good time to make big marketing decisions like this).
- You don’t have the time, energy and money to invest in marketing yourself and learning how to do this. (For example, if you design an online pipeline you might later want to invest in Facebook ads or Pinterest ads. Paying for ads or other marketing expenses are not included in the price of this class.)
- You are looking for a formula or magic pill.
- You just want to copy what others do.
- You have the attitude, “Just tell me what to do and I’ll do it.”
You’ll walk away from the Pipelines Intensive with:
- A clear understanding of the Pipelines concept that you can use forever, any time you want, to market yourself or your programs (or even build your list).
- Examples of what successful and aligned pipelines look like for your archetype.
- How to know in advance whether the marketing choices you make are the right ones.
- Advice on exactly how to present your content so people “get” it and engage fully with it.
- The elements that will need to be in place in ANY pipeline to make it work well.
- Ideas for your unique pipeline from experts and creatives who understand your archetype (including me!).
What you WON’T get in the Pipelines Intensive:
- Fluffy, basic content you’ve already learned elsewhere.
- A formula for your archetype. You’ll get ideas and concepts and suggestions. We want you to empower yourself to find your own way.
- Advice about how to find prospects or people to market to. In other words, we will teach you what to do with someone who comes into your world offline or online, but we won’t teach you how to find people to put into your pipeline.
- Advice on things like systems, plugins, how to send out a newsletter, how to create a social media campaign, how to do copywriting, how to write a Facebook ad, how to write your About page or how to prospect for speaking gigs.
Got it? Good! I can’t wait to empower you through this class to be yourself, increase the responses to your offers and help you reach your revenue and impact goals.
When we’re out of Beta, I anticipate selling this program for at least $1,000 (if not $2,000), but you can grab your spot the Pipeline Intensive right now for seven payments of $97, or pay up front and save — you’ll pay just $497.
***Registration has closed***
It’s important to do your best to attend the breakout sessions live. Attend all that apply to you. They are divided by Personal Persuasion Power and will be held at:
Charismatic: October 26 and November 9 at 3 pm Eastern / 12 pm Pacific / 8 pm London
Conversational: October 27 and November 10 at 3 pm Eastern / 12 pm Pacific / 8 pm London
Compelling Creative: October 28 and November 11 at 3 pm Eastern / 12 pm Pacific / 8 pm London
Choose the option that’s right for you:
- You’ll be billed monthly for six payments total. (97 x 7 = $679 total.)
- You can save money and pay up front, just $497.
Register right now and hold your spot with a $25 deposit by clicking here. ***Registration has closed.*** When you do, you’ll be able to be a part of our Executive Panel Roundtable for the program. What this means is we’ll send you a survey today to get your input on various things, like how you like to receive the curriculum (like video, written, etc.) and we’ll be asking for your input along the way to make sure you’re getting everything you need. Then, tomorrow you’ll be sent a payment link to complete your registration.
Want to make sure the class is right for you? You can participate through the first full week of the class and if you don’t feel it’s right for you, just let us know and we’ll refund your money. So, you have nothing to lose by signing up. So, if you decide the class isn’t right for you, you must cancel before October 2.
*Do not sign up if you’re feeling wishy washy.*
If you sign up, you should only do so if you are ready to go all in!
Just click the option that’s right for you above, and see you in the class.
Questions? Just leave them in the comments below, or connect with me via the chat / messaging window on the lower right part of your screen.